Marinade Sauce for Flank Steak
This is the finest marinade for steak (or chicken) fajitas in the world.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup medium dry sherry
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sliced scallions
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- dash salt
- juice from one lime
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 lbs. flank steak (London Broil or top sirloin)
- Mix all ingredients and beat with fork. Freeze steak for 30 minutes, then cut against the grain into 1/2" wide strips, about 4" long. Throw the steak into the marinade and let sit, covered, in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove steak and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain the marinade, reserving for basting. Throw steak onto grill and baste with reserved marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note