Marinade for Chicken and Beef
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Salad Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry parsley
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- Combine all ingredients. Keeps up to 6 weeks in refrigerator and may be reused.
- Makes a generous amount. Cut in half for smaller amounts.
- If using with Beef Tenderloin:
- Marinate at least 4 hours, no more than 12. Let beef come to room temperature. Sear on grill each side until brown on the outside. Put on indirect heat and cook until desired doneness. Take off grill and let rest for 30 minutes before carving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinade for Chicken and Beef Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes