Marinade for Chicken and Beef
Great with Beef Tenderloin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Salad Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry parsley
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- Combine all ingredients. Keeps up to 6 weeks in refrigerator and may be reused.
- Makes a generous amount. Cut in half for smaller amounts.
- If using with Beef Tenderloin:
- Marinate at least 4 hours, no more than 12. Let beef come to room temperature. Sear on grill each side until brown on the outside. Put on indirect heat and cook until desired doneness. Take off grill and let rest for 30 minutes before carving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinade for Chicken and Beef Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes