Marian's Iced Tea
- 4 regular-size tea bags
- 5 cups water, divided
- 14 (0.035-ounce) packets no-calorie sweetener*
- Garnishes: lemon slices, mint sprigs
- Bring tea bags and 2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; turn off heat. Cover and steep 30 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Pour into a 1/2-gallon pitcher, and add 3 cups water and sweetener, stirring well. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- *1/2 cup sugar, 13 (0.035-ounce) packets Equal, or 1/2 cup Equal Sugar Lite may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Luzianne Tea and Splenda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note