I've been making this recipe for years. Love it! So easy too!
Maria Menounos' Mykonos Burger
Maria Menounos created this tasty Mykonos Burger with ground turkey for a low-fat dinner option. The result is a juicy, flavorful Greek-style dish you'll love.
More From Health
- Calories: 253
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 514mg
- Calcium: 99mg
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3/4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 4 (1/4-inch thick) slices red onion
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix first 8 ingredients (through feta). Use an ice cream scoop or 1/2-cup measure to make equal-size patties.
- 2. Broil for 5–6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. Place burger on bottom half of bun. Top with onion slices and a Dijon-and-ketchup mixture (a trick for cutting sugar from your diet), if desired; garnish with parsley, if desired. Cover with top half of bun.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note