More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 314
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 12.2g
- Carbohydrate: 39.8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 730mg
- Calcium: 188mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated thin-crust pizza crust dough
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 large basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1 1/2 cups diced seeded plum tomato (about 2)
- 4 (0.67-ounce) slices reduced-fat provolone cheese (such as Sargento)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll out dough onto prepared baking sheet; cut dough crosswise in half, creating 2 smaller rectangles. Brush surface of dough with 1 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with garlic, basil, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until crust is golden but still pliable.
- 3. While crust bakes, combine remaining oil, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, vinegar, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula and tomatoes; toss well.
- 4. Arrange cheese slices lengthwise down long side of crusts; top with arugula mixture. Fold dough over filling, creating 2 long rectangle sandwiches. Bake an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each rectangle crosswise in half. Serve immediately.
- Serve with: Lemony Chickpea Salad
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches