Margaritas on the House
Community Recipe from
- 18 ounce(s) Cuervo Margarita Mixer
- 8 ounce(s) 100% Blue Agave Tequila
- 4 ounce(s) Triple Sec
- 2 Grand Marnier
- In 40+ oz blender, add 1/3 full ice.
- Add all ingredients and blend to "smoothie" consistency.
- Store left-over in freezer, use mixer to dilute as needed on re-pouring.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by craighouse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Margaritas on the House Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes