- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
How to Make It
Combine first 10 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Cut pork diagonally into 1-inch-thick slices, and add to tequila mixture. Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.