- 2 large limes
- 2 cups liquid margarita mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons tequila (optional)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups uncooked long grain white rice
- For Grilling No-Stick Spray
- Mango Salsa
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprig
How to Make It
Cut limes in half. Squeeze juice into a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add squeezed lime halves to juice. Add margarita mix, next 4 ingredients, and, if desired, tequila. Whisk (or seal bag and shake) to blend. Add chicken; cover or seal, and chill at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Set chicken aside.
Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
Coat cold grill cooking grate with grilling spray; place on grill over medium heat (300°to 350°). Place chicken on grate.
Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve over hot cooked rice. Serve with Mango Salsa, and garnish, if desired.