- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 6 tablespoons gold tequila
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- Bring 3 cups water and 1 cup sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring mixture constantly. Pour into a large bowl; add lime juice and next 4 ingredients. Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Process frozen mixture in a blender or food processor until slushy. Dip margarita glass rims into water; dip rims in sugar. Spoon granita into glasses.
- Note: For a nonalcoholic version, omit liquors, and add 1/2 cup fresh orange juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This