Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) tequila
- 1 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. grated lime zest
- 1/3 c. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lb. (3, 8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 6 lg. eggs
- 1/4 c. tequila
- 1/4 c. Triple Sec
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated lime zest
- Lime slices
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a 9 inch springform pan. Cover the bottom and sides of the pan on the outside with a large sheet of aluminum foil, shiny side out, to keep cheesecake from overcooking.
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, lime zest and melted butter in bowl and blend well. Press into bottom and about 2 inches up sides of pan. Chill while making filling.
- Place cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer. Beat on medium high speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar and sour cream. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Lower speed and gradually beat in tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice and zest. Beat until completely smooth.
- Pour batter into chilled crust. Place on center rack of oven and bake 55 minutes. The center may still look wet, but it will firm up as it cools.
- Cool cake on rack to room temperature. Chill overnight before serving. Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rache07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MARGARITA CHEESECAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts