Marbled mashed potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Sweet potatoes Peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 pound(s) White potatoes Peeled and cut in chunks
- 8 ounce(s) Lite cream cheese Cut up
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarse ground pepper
- Boil potatoes separately, then simmer until fork tender (approximately 10 min).
- Remove 1/4 cup sweet potato liquid and 1/3 cup white potato liquid.
- Beat white potatoes, 1/2 cream cheese, salt and pepper and reserved liquid until smooth. Repeat with sweet potatoes.
- In shallow 2 1/2 qt baking dish, alternately dollop white and sweet potatoes by cupfuls. Cut and twist with knife to create marbled look.
- Bake covered @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marbled mashed potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables