Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Cream Cheese Mix
- 1 package(s) (8 oz). cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- Grease or spray pam in pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium saucepan melt butter and chocolate over low heat. In a medium bowl combine chocolate mixture, sugar, egg and vanilla. With a wooden spoon, beat lightly until combined. Stir in flour. Fill each cavity 1/4 full with batter; set pan and remaining brownie batter aside. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar and vanilla. Add egg and beat just until blended. Cover each cavity of batter with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture and even out with back of spoon. Bake on center rack of oven for 20 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert onto wire rack and cool completely. Rinse pan and repeat process. Makes 24 Bundt brownies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marbled Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings