Photo: Monica Buck; Styling: Gerri Williams
Yield: 24 pieces (serving size: 1 piece)
Cost per Serving: $.42
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 7.5-oz. jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 5-oz. can evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 11-oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving at least a 1-inch overhang on all sides. Mist with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, Marshmallow Fluff, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking often, until it comes to a boil. Let it boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- 3. Remove pan from heat; stir in white chocolate chips until fully melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in walnuts and maple extract. Quickly pour into baking pan and smooth top. Refrigerate uncovered until firm, about 2 hours.
- 4. Using foil handles, lift fudge from pan and place on cutting board. Remove foil. Cut fudge into 24 pieces, wiping off knife between cuts. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator between layers of waxed paper for up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note