Maple Walnut Fudge
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package(s) Nestle Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) maple extract
- 1. LINE 13x9inch baking pan with foil.
- 2. COMBINE butter, evaporated milk, sugars, and salt in a medium heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly over medium heat. Continue to boil stirring constantly 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3. Stir in marshmallows, morsels,nuts and extract. Stir vigorously until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CindySellers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy