Maple Syrup Pecan Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 cup(s) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 Pie shell - Pillsbury refrigeratored
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325f.
- Prepare pie shell. Do not bake until filling is in shell.
- Combine butter, sugar, syrup and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Add eggs, and beat well. Stir in pecans. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 325f for 1-hour or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarBandt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple Syrup Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries