Maple Pumpkin Pie
Community Recipe from
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15) ounce(s) can pure pumkin puree
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) pure maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1. Set an oven rack in the lowest position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Place the pie plate on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, cream, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and cloves.
- 3. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the crust and bake until the center is set, 60-70 mins. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes