Maple-Plum Glazed Turkey Tenderloins
- 2 cups red plum jam
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 (16-ounce) packages turkey tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring often, 25 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat, and cool completely. Reserve 1 1/2 cups sauce; cover and chill. Set aside remaining sauce for basting.
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with salt. Baste with 3/4 cup maple-plum sauce.
- Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes or until done, basting often with remaining 3/4 cup maple-plum sauce.
- Remove turkey from baking dish; cool. Wrap in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil, and chill 8 hours. Serve turkey at room temperature. Cook reserved 1 1/2 cups maple-plum sauce until thoroughly heated; serve with turkey.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This