- 1 (15 x 6 1/2 x 3/8-inch) maple wood grilling plank
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) mahimahi or other firm white fish fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups hot cooked basmati rice
- calories 337
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- monofat 5.3 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 34.3 g
- carbohydrate 28.9 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- cholesterol 124 mg
- iron 4.3 mg
- sodium 597 mg
- calcium 50 mg
How to Make It
Immerse and soak plank in water 1 hour; drain.
Prepare grill, heating one side to medium and one side to high heat.
Place parsley and next 7 ingredients (through garlic) in a food processor; add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Process until herbs are finely chopped.
Lightly coat fish with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Place plank on grill rack over high heat side of grill. Cover and grill 5 minutes or until lightly charred. Carefully turn plank over; move to medium heat side of grill. Place fish, skin sides down, on charred side of plank. Cover and grill 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce and rice.