Going to be taking these to a dinner we were invited to for Thanksgiving. They are incredibly easy to make and so delicious. Definately something to write home about! I used 100% whole wheat flour since I ran out of all purpose flour. Fantastic! Check out my full review at: http://imapretendchef.blogspot.com/2010/11/maple-pecan-tartlets.html
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Cinnamon Pastry Shells
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended. Stir in pecans. Spoon filling evenly into Cinnamon Pastry Shells.
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until set. Cool slightly. Remove from pans, and cool completely on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple-Pecan Tartlets Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts