Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 pound(s) salmon fillet
- 1. In a small bowl combine the maple syrup with soy sauce, fresh garlic, garlic salt and lemon pepper (or black pepper) until well blended.
- 2. Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish; cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours turning once halfway through marinating time.
- 3. Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 4. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the fish gently pressing down to adhear to the fish.
- 5. Bake in the baking dish for about 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoopyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple-Pecan Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes