This was absolutely wonderful! I did omit the shallots. I went exactly by the directions and it turned out great. I fix a salad that has baby spring mix (organic), sliced strawberries (organic), candied walnuts, toasted almonds and crumbled Danish Blue Cheese. Adding this vinaigrette made the salad! I would definitely recommend this dressing! Five stars!
Take a side salad from average to awesome with a simple homemade vinaigrette, ready in minutes. You probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry.
This recipe goes with Spiced Pecan Pear Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note