Easy and quick to make. If you follow the directions you will have delicious, juicy pork chops perfect for entertaining or a quick family meal. One of our favourites!
Maple Mustard Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 4 bone-in center cut pork chops not too thick
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallots finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1. Sprinkle both sides of pork with 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through but with a slight blush in the center. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 3. Return pan to medium-high heat. Add butter to pan, swirling pan to coat. Add shallots; saute 3 minlutes or until tender and translucent. Add broth; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Stir in mustard, syrup and remaining salt; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick.
- 4. Return pork to pan. Cook pork 1 minute on each side or until thoroughly heated (be careful not to overcook pork). Serve with sauce.
- Garnish each serving with parsley.
- Serving = 1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce
- Takes about 45 minutes from start to serve.
- ** Serve with Winter Squash Puree (in my recipe section)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoAnt529 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes