Maple Mustard Glazed Pork w/Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Olive Oil
- Garlic (crushed whole cloves)
- Maple Syrup
- Dijon Mustard
- Rosemary (sprigs)
- Pork Loin or Chops
- Make a Marinade of Olive Oil, Maple Syrup, Dijon Mustard, and whole Rosemary and crushed Garlic Cloves (to taste)
- Marinate Pork for one hour (room temp).
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees.
- Cut Potatoes in quarters (or eighths pending size). Coat with Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper.
- Pour Potatoes into Pyrex Pan over a few sprigs of Rosemary and Roast in Oven for 30 mins.
- Lower Oven to 350, remove Pork from marinade, season with Salt and Pepper and put in pan with Potatoes for 20 mins.
- Turn Pork, season and roast for another 20 mins.
- Remove from Oven, turn up to Broil and put in Broiler for 2-3 mins.
- Turn Pork and leave in for another 2-3 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ldweisberg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note