Maple-Mustard Glazed Ham
Maple-Mustard Glazed Ham starts with a spiral ham for easy slicing and finishes with a sweet-savory baste during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (7- to 9-pound) bone-in spiral ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Garnishes: orange wedges, fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham in a roasting pan. Cover with aluminum foil, and bake 45 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add syrup and next 4 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 3. Remove foil from ham; brush syrup mixture over top of ham and between slices. Bake 15 more minutes, brushing occasionally with pan juices. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note