- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 can (about 12 oz.) refrigerated cinnamon rolls
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line an 8- x 8- x 2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
COMBINE brown sugar, maple syrup and butter; pour mixture in parchment-lined pan. Sprinkle evenly with pecans. Layer apple slices over pecans; place cinnamon rolls on top of apples.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Invert onto platter. Remove parchment paper. Serve warm.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Substitute 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries for the apple, if desired.