I loved the spicy sweet taste of this easy to make salmon. Would definitely make again this week actually.
Maple Glazed Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) salmon deboned
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch(s) salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl combine maple syrup, cardamom, paprika, cayenne and a bit of freshly ground pepper. Whisk until mixture is smooth. Adjust to taste.
- 2. Arrange salmon filet on a cutting board. Remove the bones (if your fishmonger hasn't already) and cut into pieces, size as preferred. Brush syrup mixture evenly over the salmon filets. Place a large cast iron skillet into the oven and allow it to heat up for about five minutes while the salmon rests.
- 3. Place the salmon in the preheated skillet (scale-side down) and cook for about 10 minutes. Brush more glaze onto the salmon and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by phenix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes