Maple Glazed Salmon-2
Serve with quinoa and steamed broccoli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce gluten free
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 pound(s) salmon filet
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) gingerroot minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) scallions sliced
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and scallions.
- Cut salmon into 4 pieces and place in shallow baking dish. Drizzle marinade over fish, reserving 1/4 cup. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Place fish in baking dish, Bake 15-20 minutes, basting with marinade until fish flakes with fork.
- To serve, drizzle with reserved marinade, and top with scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ateusa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note