My oh my oh my -- this is a wonderful recipe -- great flavor and nice change from the 'traditional' herb and olive oil marinade for lamb chops. The marinade is not too sweet and had a nice subtle tang from the dijon mustard. We grilled the chops. Great meal for family or for company. This is definitely a keeper. I served the chops with Summer Squash Goat Cheese Custards (wonderful) and roasted red & golden beets with herbs and olive oil dressing.
Maple-Glazed Lamb Chops With Zesty Horseradish Sauce
More From Southern Living
Other: 8 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) lamb loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Zesty Horseradish Sauce
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic bag; add lamb chops. Cover or seal, and chill up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove lamb chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper; place chops on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Broil chops 3 inches from heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Cover with aluminum foil, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Zesty Horseradish Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes