Maple-Glazed Ham with Maple-Mustard Sauce
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 177
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 15.3g
- Carbohydrate: 19.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 845mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 1 (8 1/2-pound) 33%-less-sodium smoked, fully cooked ham half
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups maple syrup, divided
- 2/3 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- Trim fat and rind from ham. Score outside of ham in a diamond pattern. Place ham on a rack coated with cooking spray, and place rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine 1/4 cup maple syrup, 2 tablespoons mustard, orange rind, and orange juice; stir well, and brush over ham. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°, and cook an additional 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Baste ham with maple syrup mixture every 30 minutes. Transfer ham to a platter, and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Combine remaining syrup, remaining mustard, and marmalade in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly. Serve with ham.
- Note: Reserve the (18-ounce) ham bone from the Maple-Glazed Ham With Maple-Mustard Sauce to use in the Spicy Ham-and-Bean Soup recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This