Maple-Glazed Acorn Squash Rings
These attractive rings complement ham, turkey and rotisserie chicken.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium acorn squash (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) bourbon
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Cut squash crosswise into 4 (1-inch-thick) slices; remove seeds. Place squash slices on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with plastic wrap; vent. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place squash on a baking sheet. Combine syrup and remaining ingredients. Brush syrup mixture over squash. Broil 3 minutes or until bubbly. Drizzle with remaining syrup mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BKFoote and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note