Maple-Glazed Acorn Squash Rings
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium acorn squash (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) bourbon
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Cut squash crosswise into 4 (1-inch-thick) slices; remove seeds. Place squash slices on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with plastic wrap; vent. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place squash on a baking sheet. Combine syrup and remaining ingredients. Brush syrup mixture over squash. Broil 3 minutes or until bubbly. Drizzle with remaining syrup mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BKFoote and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes