Put together a big batch of the spice rub, and keep it in an airtight container; use it to add flavor to meat and fish on weeknights. Serve with Tomato-Dill Couscous.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ancho Chile Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 6 ounce(s) 4 Alaskan salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients; rub spice mixture evenly over flesh side of fillets. Place fish on a brolier pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 mins or until desired degree of doneness. Brush fillets evenly with maple syrup; broil 1 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by llynn623 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note