Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ancho Chile Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 6 ounce(s) 4 Alaskan salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients; rub spice mixture evenly over flesh side of fillets. Place fish on a brolier pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 mins or until desired degree of doneness. Brush fillets evenly with maple syrup; broil 1 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by llynn623 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes