Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream or 5oz of evaporated milk
- 1/4 tea salt
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter or 1/4 cup
- 1 tea vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts
- Line 8 inch pan with nonstick foil coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine syrup, sugar, heavy cream and salt in saucepan,
- Bring to a boil over med heat, stiri=ring oftern
- Once boiling, cook 6min or candy thermomenter reaches 238 degrees.
- Remove pan from heat, with electric mixture, beat in butter and banilla, continue to beat
- on high power for 8 to 9 min or until thickened, light in color and fudge loses its glossy
- finish, Stir in nuts and spread into pan. let stand until firm about 25min. cut in squares
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amandarach1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
maple fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes