These muffins had good height and texture. Didnt have time to make the frosting, but I will try it next time I make these.
Maple-Frosted Banana Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 bananas
- 8 ounce(s) cold cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) butter room temperature
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat muffin tins with cooking spray or use paper liners.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine butter, maple syrup, milk, sugar, eggs and banana. Process until smooth. Add flour mixture and pulse until smooth. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full. Bake until slightly domed, about 30-35 minutes. Cool muffins before frosting.
- FROSTING: combine all the ingredients and beat until light and fluffy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple-Frosted Banana Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch