Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Maple-Cream-Cheese-Icing-104851#ixzz1QXkF2hJ4
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl until smooth. Add powdered sugar, syrup, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes