- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to Make It
Place wings in a large plastic zipping bag; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients. Reserve one cup for basting; refrigerate until ready to use.
Pour remaining marinade over wings, turning to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, basting with reserved marinade, until golden and juices run clear when pierced.