Maple Bourbon Sweet Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) Sweet potatooes 6 medium
- 1/3 cup(s) Brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans, honey roasted chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 16 minutes or until tender, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp into a large bowl. Discard skins. Mix brown sugar, and all remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add sweet potatoes and blend until smooth. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle pecans on top and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jajorda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note