I felt like this was alittle eggy, will play with it alittle, has fantastic potential!!
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) bacon, patted dry
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375. Place bacon on rack on cookie sheet and brush with maple syrup. Cook 25-35 minutes until brown and crisp. Break into small pieces once it has cooled.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients, then add to dry. Fold in bacon pieces.
- Preheat waffle iron and cook per their instructions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBN1122 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple-Bacon Waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes