I felt like this was alittle eggy, will play with it alittle, has fantastic potential!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) bacon, patted dry
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375. Place bacon on rack on cookie sheet and brush with maple syrup. Cook 25-35 minutes until brown and crisp. Break into small pieces once it has cooled.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients, then add to dry. Fold in bacon pieces.
- Preheat waffle iron and cook per their instructions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBN1122 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maple-Bacon Waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch