Maple almond granola
Homemade granola for yogurt. From Food to Live By.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4.5 cup(s) oats
- .75 cup(s) Sunflower seeds
- 1.5 cup(s) almonds Coarsely chopped
- 1.25 cup(s) maple syrup
- .3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1. Position rack in 325 degree oven.
- 2. Place oats, seeds, almonds, and cinnamon in bowl. Stir to combine.
- 3. Add syrup and oil and stir until moistened.
- 4. Spread evenly on a rimmed cookie sheet. Bake until granola begins to brown, about 25 minutes. Stir with flat spatula. Continue until fragrant and dry, about 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- 5. Cool on rack and add raisins. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarshallMcNair and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note