Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 container(s) ricotta cheese
- 3 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 package(s) manicotti
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- Boil shells according to instructions on package. Mix remaining ingrediants and stuff into cooked shells. Place in 9 x 12 baking pan. Cover with spaghetti sauce and sprinkly mozzarella cheese on top. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryKatNYC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Manicotti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes