Manhattan Seafood Chowder
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) H-E-B Ready, Fresh Go!® Diced Idaho Russet Potatoes,
- 1 container (32 oz.) Central Market™Organics Vegetarian Vegetable Broth,
- 1 jar (26 oz.) Central Market™Organics Primavera Pasta Sauce,
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) H-E-B Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillets, (1 fillet per recipe) thawed,
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) H-E-B Wild Alaskan Cod Fillets, (1 fillet per recipe) thawed,
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) H-E-B Wild Gulf Brown Shrimp, (12 shrimp peeled deveined and split),
- 2 tsp. sea salt,
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper,
- 1/2 cup H-E-B Heavy Whipping Cream,
- * oyster crackers,
- 1 Microwave potatoes per package instructions for 6 minutes.
- 2 In a four quart stockpot, add broth, pasta sauce and potatoes. Simmer over medium heat.
- 3 Remove fish from pouch, rinse and dice into chunks. Add fish and shrimp to pot; simmer for 10 minutes until fish is cooked.
- 4 Reduce heat to low; stir in salt, cayenne pepper and heavy whipping cream; simmer 10 more minutes.
- 5 Serve hot, garnish with oyster crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Manhattan Seafood Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes