Mango Tango Tea
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 3 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 5 family-size tea bags
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (33.8-oz.) bottle mango nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1. Combine tea bags and hot water in a 4-cup glass measuring cup, and steep 10 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- 2. Stir together tea, lemonade and limeade concentrates, mango nectar, and 4 cups cold water. Cover and chill 3 hours. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages