Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa
Sweet and spicy come together for this simple, fat-free salsa recipe that has only 100 calories per serving. The canned black beans boost the fiber and protein in this quick, easy salsa!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mango slices, drained, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (7 ounces) corn with peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Combine beans, mango, corn, onion and cilantro in a medium bowl. Stir in lime juice, garlic powder and cumin. Serve.
- Servings: 8
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 90; Total fat 0.5g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0g; Sodium 270mg; Total carbohydrate 20g; Fiber 4g; Protein 4g; Vitamin A 2%DV*; Vitamin C 25%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 8%DV
- *Daily Value
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers