Mango Tango gets an added kick from minced jalapeno that's added to this fruity side dish.
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon seeded and minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups sliced assorted plums
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add mangoes and next 4 ingredients, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 6 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note