Mango Sticky Rice Pudding
- 2 cup(s) Thai Jasmine Rice
- 2.5 cup(s) Water
- 3 cup(s) Coconut Milk
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 4 Mangoes Ripe
- 1. Add the rice and water to a 2-quart pot, stir once, set it on high heat, and bring to a boil, uncovered. Reduce the heat to the lowest setting, cover the pot, and allow the rice to slowly absorb all the water.
- 2. Meanwhile, peel and chop your mangoes. Once chopped, put them in the fridge so they get nice and cold.
- 3. Once the rice has absorbed all of the water, add to the pot the coconut milk, sugar, and salt. Give the mixture a stir and bring it to a hard boil over medium heat. Allow the rice pudding to boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4. Remove the pot from heat and let the rice pudding sit, covered and undisturbed, for 10 minutes. Stir once and let the rice pudding sit, covered, for another 10 minutes before serving.
- You can also allow the rice pudding to cool completely to room temperature.
- 5. Scoop a ball of rice onto each plate and serve with chilled chopped mango.
- Mix 1/2 cup of coconut milk with 2 tablespoons of sugar and drizzle on top of the rice pudding.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by moniitani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note