too me;i love mango's if your coming into my home and goin to make a smoothie ....it better be mango ...so i tried this mango smoothie..and it was so amazing i could'nt descibe it.
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
Yield: Makes 4 servings (about 2 1/2 cups)
More From Coastal Living
- 2 1/2 cups peeled, pitted, and chopped mango*
- 1 (6-ounce) container whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange-mango juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- Combine first 6 ingredients and cardamom, if desired, in a blender; process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- *Note: You can substitute 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped mango for the fresh mango.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages