Blend up this deliciously fresh and healthy mango smoothie in minutes for an icy treat.
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 2 cups chopped mango (1 large)*
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Process first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add yogurt and sugar; process until smooth. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- *2 cups chopped refrigerated mango slices, drained, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages