More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 423
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Protein: 29g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 7.9g
- Sodium: 784mg
- Cholesterol: 166mg
- 1 firm-ripe mango (about 1 lb.)
- 1 firm-ripe avocado (about 10 oz.)
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 pound (26 to 30 per lb.) shelled, deveined cooked shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh serrano chili
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- 1 can (16 oz.) low-fat refried black beans
- 1/4 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1. Cut pit and peel from mango and discard. Cut fruit into small pieces and put in a bowl.
- 2. Pit and peel avocado. Cut into small pieces and add to mango. Add lime juice, shrimp, chili, and green onions; mix gently.
- 3. Place tortillas side by side on a 14- by 17-inch baking sheet. Bake in a 400° oven until crisp and lightly browned, about 10 minutes (about 9 minutes in a convection oven), turning tortillas over once after 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool on pan 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, combine refried beans and broth in a microwave-safe bowl, cover, and heat in a microwave oven on full power (100%) until hot, about 1 minute.
- 5. Place tortillas on plates. Spread beans equally onto tortillas. Scatter lettuce equally over beans, then top lettuce with shrimp mixture and sour cream. Add salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note