- 1 whole(s) semi ripe mango peeled,pitted and diced small
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1. Mix all ingredients together well in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 2. Serve overtop of fish, chicken or burgers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mango Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments