Easy to make and oh soooo yummy. You can omit the salt. Everyone raved about the fresh flavor.
This recipe goes with Spicy Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa and Guacamole
Yield: Makes 1 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments