Easy and delicious! I've also served this over grilled salmon. This salsa does not last long in our house.
You can make this salsa up to 4 hours ahead; cover and chill.
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 54
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Protein: 0.6g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 76mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 firm-ripe mangoes (about 1 lb. each)
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 fresh hot red chili, rinsed, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Peel mangoes. Slice fruit off pits and cut into 1/4-inch chunks; discard pits.
- 2. In a bowl, combine mangoes, onion, chili, cilantro, lime juice, and salt; mix gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This